Formed in 2017, the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports (FIFS) is India’s one and only dedicated Fantasy Sports self-regulatory body committed to promoting standardised best practices in Online Fantasy Sports (OFS).
FIFS aims to create a thriving ecosystem for the Fantasy Sports industry in a sustainable and fair manner that secures the interest of players and promotes the growth of OFS platforms in India by setting standards of operation and creating a regulatory framework.
Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports (FIFS) is a Section 8 Company incorporated under the (Indian) Companies Act, 2013 for the purpose of self-regulation and promotion of best practices in Online Fantasy Sports services and contests offered in India. FIFS aims to set extremely high standards for the self-regulation and operational efficiency of the Fantasy Sports industry. FIFS was founded in the year 2017 as a representative national body to protect the interests of Online Fantasy Sports contest users and operators in India.
- Create avenues for providing a platform for advocating issues, challenges and opportunities of the sports gaming industry
- Be the channel for representation to state and central government
- Enhance the competitiveness of the industry by creating a cohesive and unified voice which can be presented to key stakeholders such as bureaucrats, legal advisors, influencers, media, etc.
Research and information
- Conduct & publish research with reputed partners on matters relevant to the Sports Gaming sector
- Create and provide avenues to members for frequent exchange and transfer of intelligence
- Update and share expert opinions with members on legal, operational, tax-related issues etc.
- Publish reports on market trends and recent developments
Complaints and redressals
FIFS aims to create an environment of trust through transparency, implementing FairPlay policies and honest communication with the users regarding any issues or questions they may have. For this purpose, a system has been created that will allow users to directly reach out to the Federation in case they encounter any issues.
FIFS will address all Sports Gaming user related issues pertaining to, but not limited to:
- Sports Gaming operations
- Contest-related problems
- Misleading advertising
Join FIFS today to get access to the resources and network trusted and used by thousands of Fantasy Sports professionals to grow their businesses.