FSRA is a committee of independent judicial experts constituted by FIFS and is empowered to provide resolution to disputes at an appellate level.
- Making and amending all rules and regulations for the functioning of the Fantasy Sports industry.
- Evaluating industry compliance.
- Reviewing league integrity and approving new leagues for Fantasy Sports platforms.
- Proposing regulations to the Government for industry development.
- Mitigation of unfair practices.
- Taking action for non-compliances.