FSRA is a committee of independent experts constituted by FIFS and is empowered to govern the regulatory aspects of the FIFS self-regulatory framework.
- Making and amending all rules and regulations for Fantasy Sports industry.
- Evaluating industry compliance.
- Reviewing league integrity and approving new leagues for Fantasy Sports platforms.
- Proposing regulations to the Government for industry development.
- Mitigation of unfair practices.
- Taking regulatory and legal action for non-compliances.